i-Steam Mop is a revolutionary accessory developed by STI – Steam Industry, for the steam-cleaning of small, medium, and large floor areas. It can be easily attached to any of our “steam & vacuum” dry-steam cleaning machines, thus enabling the fast, effective, and very economic sweeping and scrubbing of both hard floors and carpeted areas.
Traditional cleaning methods (mops, manual sweepers, scrubbers etc) remove dirt either mechanically or by water and tension-active components, but some dirt can remain in the pores of surfaces. Disinfectants also act mainly on the surface so bacteria can survive and be ready to grow again. The cleaned surface reflects the light and looks sparkling, but it is only a visual appearance of cleanliness.
Also, note that mops and buckets use chemicals which are left unclean on floors or walls along with whatever is in the bucket, shuffling dirt into corners, edges around legs or supports on the base of equipment. The bucket contains water, chemical and dirt, and the mop was probably dirty to start with. We know that water evaporates, the chemical goes hard and traps the dirt, leading to a buildup in the grouts in floors and walls and within the surface of safety floors, because they are not perfectly flat. This makes the floors slippery and slow to dry.
Why i-STeam Mop?
When Cleaning by i-Steam Mop, high temperature steam reaches organic materials deep down in the surface. Dirt and dead organisms, even in the innermost pores, can then be removed by activating our i-Steam Mop combined “sweep/scrub/suck-up” feature, which steam-cleans the floor and effectively restricts further germ growth.
Thanks to the use of steam rather than liquids, i-Steam Mop avoids the wasting of large quantities of water and detergents, and – very important – it drastically speeds up the drying of the treated floor or carpet.
How does i-Steam Mop work?
- i-Steam Mop can be easily attached to any of our “steam & vacuum” dry-steam cleaning machines, thus enabling the fast, effective, and very economic sweeping and scrubbing of both hard floors and carpeted areas.
- i-Steam Mop is supplied with 3 different types of brushes, particularly suitable for the scrubbing-drying of all hard surfaces (including parquets), carpets, rugs, etc.
- i-Steam Mop is powered by a high-performance lithium battery that can be re-charged extremely quickly thanks to the fast-charger that is supplied as standard with this accessory.
- Thanks to the use of steam rather than liquids, i-Steam Mop avoids the wasting of large quantities of water and detergents, and drastically speeds up the drying of the treated floors.
- i-Steam Mop is fast, extremely user-friendly, light, easily transportable/storable anywhere, and very affordable to purchase.